What is Listings Management?
Listings Management is a simple solution for Local SEO that helps you control the locations and information on your business that appear on directory websites. We used to just essentially have the Yellow Pages. Today, the internet has over 80 directories and the relevance of each of those is dependent on your industry. Having a uniform business listing on as many of those as possible has a dramatic affect on your business.
Our service makes it easy to distribute your business data automatically to the most authoritative directories, over 80 in the US, and even make it voice search ready, with automatic distribution of the information to Amazon Alexa, Apple, Bing, and Google.
Our Listing Management service allows you to:
- Edit the information in one place and get consistent and correct business data in all directories at once
- Ensure maximum visibility for your business by keeping your listings free of malicious duplicates, monitoring Reviews and working with User Suggestions
- Get reports on how your listings perform: how often you were searched and displayed
- Follow the recommendations to achieve better local search results
Request Your Free Listings Report Today Free-Listings-Report
What Happens After Two24 Digital Marketing Launches A Listings Management Campaign For Us?
You’ll begin receiving bi-weekly reporting from us that contains:
- Searches – the number of times your listings were displayed in search results in directories not including Yelp, Facebook, Bing and Google search.
- Profile Views – the number of times your listings were viewed. Listings on Yelp, Bing and Google are not considered.
- Facebook Page Views – connect your Facebook Account in Listing Management to get this information.
- Google Search Views – connect your Google My Business Account in Listing Management to get this information.
- Google Map Views – connect your Google My Business Account in Listing Management to get this information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Directories Do You Distribute To?
- Amazon Alexa
- Baidu Map
- CK Map
- Credibility Review
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Find Open
- Google My Business
- Insider Pages
- My Local Services
- Pitney Bowes
- Property Capsule
- Public Reputation
- The Internet Chamber of Commerce
- Top Rated Local
- Where To?
- White & Yellow Pages
- YP.com (Yellow Pages)
What Does It Cost?
$75 Set Up / $25 Per Month
Why Is There An Ongoing Charge?
Business listing directories are intelligent services that compile data from a number of different sources. They form their knowledge bases using proprietary algorithms that weigh information accuracy and recency. So it is crucial to continually supply them with correct information from the most authoritative source of business information—business owners.
We keep the information accurate and up to date, and if you need to change it, you can always edit all directories at once.
How Many Business Locations Can I have? Is There A Limit?
You Can have up to 100 locations.